Book-binding machines and linesBook-binding machines and lines
- Line for hardcover books production by sewing thread bookbinding “KOLBUS-40”;
- Line for hardcover books production by threadless bookbinding “KOLBUS-70”;
- Line for limp binding books production “STAR-BINDER”;
- Inserting-sewing-cutting automatic machines ВШРА;
- Packing line Beck packautomaten for insertion and single copy packing of magazine products;
- Austrian equipment of the company “Comag” for certificate production;
- Binding line for passport production “Kugler”;
- Case-making machines ДА-36;
- Gilding presses ПЕ-48, ПЗ-1, etc.;
- 1-knife cutting machines Сейпа, Polar-78E, Perfecta 132 TV, etc.;
- 3-knife cutting machines SDY-EZ, etc.;
- Thread sewing machines БНШ-УХЛ-4, etc.;
- Wire-stitching machines 2 БШП 30, etc.;
- Folding machines;
- Professional sewing machines (Juki SC-500 – 1-needle, Juki SC-5000 – 2-needle) for decorative design of book covers;
- Binding-punching machine Megastar for production of wall, quarter calendars and other products with spring winding.
Modern book-binding equipment of the publishing house provides the means for production of limp and hard book binding, magazines and brochures of various formats and volumes, fastening and design. The wide choice of production methods ensures expressiveness and individuality of printed products, as well as their greater durability. To upgrade the outlook of our products we apply different techniques: lamination with lavsan which can be texturized to look like “flax”, glazing with water dispersed and oil varnishes, foil blocking, glittering, thermoraising technology. Some technologies are used exclusively in the Printing House and are not implemented in other publishing houses.
Book and magazine lines of the company are also used for its own production of calendars, diaries, note-books, posters, postcards, etc.